When you are starting out on the adventure called "building your own business", it's hard to know which tools are worth the money. But having the right tools can save you hours upon hours of work – as a founder there is not one thing more valuable in the world than your time.
So which tools should you choose? You can't possibly spend all the time to test-drive them all – right?
Luckily, there are others that have gone down that road before you and who are willing to share their experience with you. I have asked successful entrepreneurs to share with you the tools they used to build their business empires.
Founders and Their Tools
Here's the list of articles where each founder shares their tools they use daily in their business:
- Benedikt Deicke's stack – Benedikt runs StageCMS, a Content Management System for bands (B2B, SaaS, cashflow positive, pre-launch)
- Christoph Engelhardt's stack – Christoph runs LinksSpy, a link building tool for SEO professionals (B2B, SaaS, cashflow positive, launched)
- Rob Sobers' $9 marketing stack – Rob works for Varonis as a growth hacker
- Josh Pigford's stack – Josh runs BareMetrics.io (B2B, SaaS, cashflow positive, launched)
Pay It Forward
If you are a successful founder, I would love you to share your tool set with the community. This is the easiest way for you to pay it forward and help aspiring entrepreneurs along the difficult road we all have travelled.
Here's how to participate:
- write a blog post detailing your tool set. Include the tool's name, what you use the tool for and what you pay for each tool. If you have some tutorials/tips for a tool, put them in there as well
- Link to this page (http://blog.linksspy.com/tools-founders-use-for-world-domination)
- once published, leave a comment with the URL back to your blog post in the comment section of this article
Notice: The deadline for you to participate ends on 28th February 2015, so be swift!